He’s going to give it to you straight…uncensored and UNCUT!
Who is he?
- He’s a vodka-loving, 30-something New Yorker who strives to be the ultimate know-all about the male/female dynamic (or male/male, female/female, for that matter).
- He tries to give off a calm, suave exterior to help mask an obsessive curiosity, one that loves dissecting relationships into a million pieces (incl. women’s behavior, male schtick, why people make up or break up, and the ultimate fine line between so-so sex and a wall-slamming night of unbridled ecstasy).
- You could say he’s a socialite, with a deep appreciation for the “3 F’s of Life“: Friends, Fashion and F*cking.
- He loves to experiment and is a risk-taker.
- He’s the voice for anyone who’s experienced the ecstasy of being single, the agony of being heartbroken, or the trials and tribulations of being in a relationship.
- The cat-and-mouse game that is dating.
- The prowl of scoping out a bar, finding someone who catches his eye and using every trick he’s ever learned to try and score another phone number.
His views on dating
- For him, it’s always about the sexual chemistry; he thrives on the adrenaline of meeting someone new…the flirtations…the innuendos…the mystery and suspense of not knowing where it will all lead.
- In fact, you can find him out on a date just about any night of the week, yet he spent a better part of his adulthood with an inability to go past week three with any one person without feeling suffocated.
His views on relationships
- He’s not opposed to a long-term relationship but knows the real advantages of being single, and refuses to settle for the sake of settling.
- He’s prepared to defend the notion that a 40-something happy single guy is worth MORE than a not-so-happy married man.
- His friends’ horror stories are proof that relationships are not what they’re cracked up to be, not to mention the unspoken war between married and singles.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Book the ‘UNCUT’ Bachelor to speak at your next event by writing to PR@BachelorUncut.com
But can you handle the truth?